GUNNEDAH SERVICED APARTMENTS – CONDITIONS OF BOOKING AND OCCUPANCY
- All bookings are subject to availability and will be confirmed upon the receipt of current valid credit card details. All payments must be made prior to arrival and if in arrears after departure. Gunnedah Serviced Apartments maintains the right to charge the accommodation to the credit card given as security unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- In the event of a double booking, the preferred apartment being tenanted or circumstances beyond our control, management reserves the right to supply alternative accommodation of a similar standard to Gunnedah Serviced Apartments or the best alternative.
- Check in is after 2pm and check out is before 10am. Late departures are only available by request. Fees apply for late checkout and if washing up is not done prior to departure.
- Full payment must be received by direct deposit, credit card or cheque or on arrival by cash for the invoiced amount.
- Credit card payment attracts 2.5 % if paid on date of arrival and 3.5% bank fee surcharge for AMEX and Diners Card.
- Cheques must be received, banked and cleared before being accepted as payment.
- Long term guests will be invoiced monthly and payments must be received in advance.
- Short term stay payment terms are 7 days from the date the invoice is received.
- Only the number of people shown on the confirmation letter may stay in the apartment at any one time and it is the responsibility of the reservation holders name to advise of any additional guests. Extra persons will be charged at $20 per/person per night.
- A cancellation fee of one night accommodation will apply to any booking cancelled within 2 – 7 days of arrival. Any cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card details provided or deducted from the deposit if the cancellation invoice is not paid within 14 days.
- If a booking is cancelled more than 7 days prior to arrival a $30 administration fee will be charged or deducted from the deposit refund.
- If guests cancel on the booked date no refunds are given.
- No refund is given if the visit is shortened or cancelled on the day of arrival unless the apartment can be re-booked. Longer term tenants must keep the landlord informed of departure dates if different to lease.
- It is a condition of entry that our staff can access the apartment weekly for cleaning and linen change and repairs.
- If extra housekeeping is required this is charged at $50 per hour. This includes units being left untidy or stained on cleaning day or departure. Any items removed, damaged or lost from the apartments will be charged a replacement fee. This includes remotes, fire extinguishers, crockery, cutlery etc.
- Neither the Manager or the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property a Guest may sustain while in the complex.
- No pets, except under Guide Dog Regulations.
- All apartments are strictly non-smoking. Any breaches will incur additional cleaning and deodorising fees.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose. The by-laws rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Management must be complied with.
- The Landlord is not responsible for a tenants possessions including vehicles parked on the premises.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas. One car only per unit unless other arrangements are made with management.
- There is a strict NO PARTY policy to ensure the comfort and privacy of nearby residents.
- The Landlord describes the property facilities and location prior to arrival and will not accept responsibility for alleged misdescription.
- If rent is more than 21 days in arrears the Landlord has the right to change the locks/code without notice.